Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fragment: APARTMENT THERAPY


Ok, so sister and I are totally hooked to apartmenttherapy.com! We can spend hours going through all the house tours, jotting down ideas that people share.

So far, this little dining set from Laura's tiny studio inspired me to wake up early today and go to IKEA to get these 2 little mirrors, which gave MY tiny dining set some character (of course, mine is the super teeny-tiny version!)

(Right: Laura's dining set/Left: my teeny-tiny version)

Also, sister sent me the information for a contest that apartmenttherapy.com holds each year. I'm thinking about submitting my apartment in the teeny-tiny category! What do you guys think?! I gotta take really good pictures, though...Aliiiiiiiiii ;)

*Here's the link to the contest info:

I must confess to you guys, my tiny studio is literally working as APARTMENT THERAPY for me; it is my refuge in all senses right now. I love it and feel so happy to be here... :D :D :D

NOTE: You guys should check out my sister's blog TERAPIA DECORATIVA...it's like an apartment therapy for spanish speakers ;) LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Angie González said...

I love Apartment Therapy, since I found it on the internet I got hooked. I spend every free minute surfing through it´s pages and I always find something inspiring. I knew you were going to love it as well. Love your small, teeny, tiny version of a dining room, that´s what Apartment Therapy is all about: making a home of your place no matter how big or small it is. Thanks for the "payola" of my blog. Love you!!!

Nenygq said...

;) ;) ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails