Friday, April 2, 2010

"Eat, Pray, Love"


OH----MY-----GOD!

I read the synopsis for the book "Eat, Pray, Love" a while back and was immediately interested in the story. I added it to my "Books to Read" list, but still haven't purchased it.

Recently, I found out a movie has been made based on this book which will be coming out this summer.

I saw the trailer just now and..........I have goose-pumps all over my body!

You guys know how I'm always talking about recognizing yourself in other people's stories, or in movies, or books, or places, etc......I have DEFINITELY found MYSELF in this story!

Can't wait 'til it comes out!! And the fact that Julia Roberts is the main character is just like the perfect BONUS!

In the meantime, I'm gonna go get me the book ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails