Monday, August 16, 2010

Fragment: GOODBYE


I find myself saying "goodbye" occassionaly, and I think I secretly like it...

All this ending and re-starting provides new opportunities. To change, to learn, to grow, to re-think, re-group, re-route, re-arrange, re-place.

I just got home, or at least, somewhere in between.

I am happy; in peace. Ready for whatever will come my way this time around.

My two months in NYC were just what I wanted...just what I needed.

The spending time with my family was priceless! My meeting with friends from college was fun and insightful. All the time spent in solitude, my thoughts and me, were interesting...revealing.

Anyways, at this point somebody had to leave. There were too many toothbrushes in dad's and mom's sink!

Love you maders, father, sister, Guevs and lolos!

Oh! and I think I finally made up with NYC...I can say I (heart) NY, again ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails