Sunday, August 9, 2009

"Luis Fonsi @DR"


Last night, I was a bit...hmmm...on the down side : p

And as I got home and poured myself a glass of wine, Anys calls me: "I have 2 VIP tickets to go to Luis Fonsi's concert tonight, and I have no one to go with. Would you like to come? You have 30 minutes to get ready!"

WHAT?!

Ok, so I tremendously dislike big crowds, the reason why I hadn't even thought of going to the lovely Fonsi concert. But, come on! I could not turn down a last minute offer like this one!

So, I went, and loved every second of it. I wasn't even jumping or screaming, like all the other girls were. I was mesmerized; just standing still, gazing at his little body, which was there, so REAL! Artists can become something so mystical, you know?


Anyways, I've loved his songs and his sweet voice for years; so I was totally HAPPY for being there last night.

He sings beautifully! Although his stage presence is not very powerful, his voice is impeccable, and he's flirty and cute, and all that good stuff girls like in a boy artist; so it's all good ;)

Loved last night! Thanks for thinking of ME, Anys!

4 comments:

Anya Del Toro said...

You are welcome my dear!! Thank you for picking up the phone and accepting my late invite! I had a blast!

Big kiss!!

Anya

Anya Del Toro said...

Por cierto, se te olvidó comentar que te di un paseito por "las villas".. jajajaja

Alex G. said...

Sister, like you I don't like big crowds. That's why I don't like going to concerts... Really!!! However, I think Luis Fonsi is one of the best singers / artist in our generation. He's very humble but playful at the same time. And his voice is very sweet (awww God, I can't believe I'm using all these adjectives to describe a guy, lol) but powerful at the same time. If I was there, I would've definitely done the same thing. I would've gone and enjoy his music without even caring about the crowd. Specially knowing that you were enjoying it with a really good friend (Thanks Anya for giving my sister this great gift: your friendship... oh, and the concert ticket too!!! lol).

BTW Sis, did you see el Bondy playing the guitar??? He's awesome isn't he? I'm so happy for him and his success. Although I never told him, I kind of live my dream of playing the guitar through him because when he started learning I also wanted to learn but had too much on my plate. So, I thought of his learning process as my own.

I'm glad you enjoyed it sis, and I hope more amazing nights like this one, with a very special friend, can be part of your life for as long as you shall have the energy to enjoy them. Maybe when I go down there we can go to some smaller scale concerts and enjoy it together... What do you think??? Luv ya Sisterrrrrr...

Nenygq said...

A cual villa fue que llegamos?! a la mella!?!? jajaja que desorientadas jajaja ;) it was fun, afterwards!

Brotherrr! Yes, when will u come?!!? and I didn't know u wanted to play the guitar!! I know, I find Bundy's story to be very inspiring...hate him jaja

Love uuu too brother!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails