Sunday, November 8, 2009

"I'm 26... S*%# !"


It's been exactly 3 months today (-1) since my last post. And it is, today, my 26th birthday.

So........why did I stop blogging? I honestly don't know. I also stopped "buttoning". Why? I don't know either.

Wandering inside of me, wondering, I've thought of several possibilities. Maybe their purpose in my life has been fulfilled? Maybe ABOTONADA simply came to the end of its productive life? Maybe I just got "writer's block"? Maybe the things that were occupying my mind couldn't be blogged about? Maybe I just didn't need it (writing, buttoning)? Maybe I grew out of something? Maybe other things were keeping me busy? Maybe I simply didn't want to anymore? Maybe things were changing and I found other ways to canalize them? Maybe, maybe, maybe....

But today.................I feel like writing......I need this refuge....changes have brought me here, again.

WELCOME BACK....to my fragmented life!


4 comments:

Alex G. said...

Three words... YAY, YOU ARE BACKKKKKK!!!... Okay so that was four, but in this case YAY is not a real word, it's am expression of joy, lol...

Nenygq said...

jajaja...I'm actually very happy to be back....aunque seas tu el unico que me leas!!! :p

Eli said...

jejeje!! yo tambien te leo Neny! y estoy super contenta that you're back!!!

Nenygq said...

gracias Eli!! Lo se, lo se ;) siempre pienso en ti cuando no escribo! En el boche que me vas a echar jajaja

Related Posts with Thumbnails