Sunday, February 21, 2010

Fragment: ORGANIZING/DECORATING

Ok, so, I've been to Ikea 3 times since it opened last Wednesday ;) and just can't wait to head over there again!

So far, I've gotten very useful items for my new place :D It's incredible how little things can change your everyday life! Never before had I been interested in shower heads, hooks, nails for hanging, water pumps, light bulbs, etc.! I used to think those were the boring sections of a store. Now that I NEED these things, I am SUPER interested in them ;) Very funny how life works... :)

I know you guys are dying to see what I've purchased (or not?), so I took pictures of some items; I am so in love with everything!

Now, since my mini studio is SUPER mini, I have no space at all for my laundry basket left! So, it ocurred to me that maybe HANGING HAMPERS exist????? I'm telling you, when in NEED, new interests are born, and you become creative ;)

Maybe this storage net from Ikea hanging from the ceiling could work as my new hamper?

Or in any case, I can have a laundry bag handmade and hang it from the door or from a hook on the wall.



Of course, I did a Google image search and hanging hampers DO exist! These were other cool ideas I found:

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails