Thursday, March 12, 2009

"Festival de Música de Santo Domingo"


Every two years, Santo Domingo gets the chance to have a huge, international symphony orchestra.

People come from all over the world and share the stage with us for 2 weeks of superb concerts. Friendships are made, colleagues share insights and advice; lots of things are experienced and learned.

An event very well worth the efforts of FUNDACION SINFONIA whose staff is responsible of putting it together.

It's the first time I am in the country for this, so I've been VERY excited! I was going to perform at the first concert, but due to bigger events in my life :( I wasn't able to.

However, I have spent the last couple of days being part of the audience for the first time in the 2 years that I've been working with the orchestra. I have loved dressing up and coming to the theatre every night to listen to great classical music!

I've had MY share of fun, too, Lau Lau! : p

'Til 2011!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails