Sunday, November 15, 2009

"Aug/Sept/Oct FRAGMENTS..."

I guess lots of interesting little things have happened in the last 3 months, but they have passed and I have missed writing about them, oopsie! :S And, just as my favorite quote points out, "TIME THAT'S PASSED, NEVER COMES BACK".

There are some highlights, though, that MUST be mentioned.

-Orchestra auditions were held in August and the funniest thing happened! I wore heels (something I usually NEVER wear) and got a bit nervous while playing behind the curtains. The heels started shaking and affecting my playing, so as I played Mozart away, I was kicking my heels out of my foot! I did OK; not too great, not too horrible, and such was reflected in the punctuation I received, so I believe the jury was very fair and objective. Things are better now in the orchestra. The new conductor and assistant conductor are doing a great job. Everything is more organized, more serious, less drama, and (yes!) sounding much better. We are much more motivated, I guess.

-Collaborated with my lovely photographer friend, Ali, in a couple of shoots. Here are some samples:





-On a random day, my brother sent me an e-mail with the most amazing words describing me...(which, of course, I haven't yet responded!) I love you, brotherrrrrrrr:

My crazy, but so loving, sister!

You are like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day (oh wait, is this like the lyrics of a song, cause I truly just thought of this... lol, oh well!) Hahahaha, but this phrase captures so much truth to your existence Neny... No matter how hectic, or crazy your life might get, you always find a way to keep on pushing forward; making everybody around you better and better the more they get to know you. You have such a positive impact on others, that it's just amazing!

Thanks for being proud of your old bro! I love you lots, too! And if I'm your favorite genius, you are my favorite artist! And not just of creative artsy stuff; to me you are an artist of life... You add color and shape to everything you touch, and your energy moves the souls of everybody that comes in contact with you. You are like a magnet for people, no matter what situation, where, or when, people are naturally attracted to you... Because you are an ARTIST... an Artist of life!

I love you so much my gorgeous and crazy sister! Keep being who you are, just change who you are not!

Your brotherrrrrr

-Read two books I adored (!!): "The Awakening" (1899) by Kate Chopin and "Love the one you're with" (2009) by Emily Giffin.


-...and...perhaps, many other things I just can't think of right now...so, TO BE CONTINUED (?) ;)

3 comments:

Alex G. said...

... ... ... ... can u tell I'm crying tears of joy... I have no words to describe how proud I am of you... So I won't even attempt it... LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH SISTERRRR!

Nenygq said...

jajaja brotherrrr! What are you so proud of?! jajajaja Muah!

Alex G. said...

WHAT am I so proud of, you say? Let me just put it this way: You have great talents that have brought you success in life in many different ways, and yet you are humble... You are not out there thinking you are the s#$t; you just work hard and do your best... And even if your best IS the best, you still don't think it is and keep on working harder to make it even better. And still, you keep being humble. Not boasting or feeling cocky, because you can do somethings that others can't.

Is that enough or do I really have to give you the other 999,999 reasons why I'm proud of you? lol... Love you sister...

Related Posts with Thumbnails