Monday, November 16, 2009

Fragment: PALETTE


I just realized that I haven't blogged about a colorful, meaningful new fragment of my life: PALETTE!!

Three girlfriends from the orchestra and I have brought our talents and our instruments together to create a peculiar combination of sounds, colors, looks, personalities and repertoire in this all-girl quartet! It is certainly in the beginning stages, so there's still a LOT to be done. But here's a recording we made to audition for a gig, which we got *wink, wink* and so far, have gotten very nice feedback :D

You're welcome to leave yours!



4 comments:

Alex G. said...

Les doy un 100... pero de una escala de 10... lol... U girls are awesome... If I had money, lol, I would definitely have you girls tour around the world... Everybody should experience a "touch" of Palette... Sigan adelante, las quiero mucho (aunque solo conozco a mi sister, lol... A Laura la conozco por Feibu, asi que eso no cuenta, hahahaha) Un beso, and may God continue to bless your talents!

Nenygq said...

:D thanks brother! Ven pa DR pronto para que conozcas al resto del clan ;)

Eli said...

Me encantaron! Desde ya las quiero pa k toquen en mi boda:)

Estoy de acuerdo con el Lokoh! Yo tambien les doy un 10!

Go ahead 4!

Jennifer Larancuent said...

I loved it! I sent it to my dad cause i guessed that he would love it too, and he did! is this in the states or in SD??

Related Posts with Thumbnails