Thursday, January 14, 2010

Fragment: FRANCE


Sometimes, when I daydream, I live in France.

I walk down tiny cobblestone streets, passing by NOTHING BUT coffee shops (don't you just love dreams?!), where picturesque characters sit with a book in one hand, a cigarette on the other, and a "croissant" with "caffe au lait" on the table.

A quirky tune plays in the background--yes! on a clarinet--like in those French films I love to watch ;)

I am wearing a flowery dress with a red scarf wrapped around my neck, red lipstick, a fascinator of some sort (of course!), carrying a basket with nothing but fresh flowers and a baguette.

WOW! What a hollywood tainted imagination :S

Anyhow, the point is that France is certainly a MUST for me...soon? Wish, wish, really wish so!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails