Sunday, January 31, 2010

Fragment: JULIETTE BINOCHE


I have very little favorite things, as I'm one of those people who appreciates ANYTHING in EVERYTHING.

Of those few things, JULIETTE BINOCHE is undoubtly one. I just watched the movie "JET LAG", or its original name, "Decalage Horaire"--and I loved her yet again! Have I told you guys about my love for french films??? ;) Juliette is amazing and naturally charming in both French and American films.

These are other movies I've seen her in:

"Dan in Real Life"
"Flight of the Red Balloon"
"Breaking and Entering"
"Paris, Je T'aime"
"Chocolat"

And I can't wait to see her in "PARIS"...here's the trailer:

Don't quote me on this, but for me, Juliette Binoche is like the french Julia Roberts!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her...AND Julia, of course!

2 comments:

wgqevolution said...

If you love Juliette you must see Rendez-vous... the movie's OK, but she's marvelous & beautiful in it... check it out!

Nenygq said...

Really?!?!? Will do, then! RENTING IT ;) Thank u, I love uuuu!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails