Friday, January 29, 2010

Fragment: IKEA


The store that Sister, the world and I love is HERE! In the Dominican Republic!!!!! I drive by and I still can't believe it!! WOW!

The place to go to for great prices, chic furniture and décor ideas, easy assembly, and did I say GREAT PRICES?! Such affordable, cool pieces for people that don't want to commit to heavy, traditional furniture but want their place to look fab, like me ;)

IKEA's opening date is set for February 17th and it can not seem further away!!!!! I don't even want to imagine how many people will be in the store that first day! The expectation is so high right now! It's gonna be the first Ikea store in Latin America, YEY! DR once more is FIRST in history; first discovered land in the Americas, first established city--SANTO DOMINGO, first cathedral, first university, first IKEA!!!!!!!!!!! Uuuujuuuuu ;)

I just really do hope that Ikea keeps its concept of affordable prices because things tend to get triple-priced $$$$$ once they cross over the Atlantic :S

Ikea couldn't have come at a better time! ;) ;) ;)

2 comments:

Angie González said...

Whoohoooooo!!!!!!! OMG, I'm sooo excited!!!! And you're right, sister, it couldn't seem further away and it's only 2 weeks away...OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG.....un IKEA en Santo Domingo!!!! Am I dreaming???? Pinch me, please!!! Love you!!!!

Nenygq said...

I know sister!! Incredible ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails