Thursday, January 7, 2010

"RODARTE for Target"


I absolute love the GO International line at Target--aka, my favorite store ever!

Haute couture and emerging designers around the world create an affordable line for Target shoppers who can't purchase the real deal, like me :)

Some of the coolest pieces of clothing I own, I've gotten at beautiful prices from Target's GO International section.


On this ocassion, RODARTE is in charge of making us Targetters look hot!

"Ideal for the season, the timeless, yet unconventional Rodarte for Target collection offers lace and tulle skirts and blouses that are both classic and modern. Girls will be compelled by Rodarte's leopard and skeletal prints featured on jackets and shifts, while their floral motifs remain versatile and true to the brand. A delicate illusion tulle dress and lace cardigans get the Rodarte treatment, making them wardrobe essentials."

Definitely, an avant-garde collection I am dying to own a piece from!

I'm thinking about one of these two...or, perhaps...the two (?):
Crepe Slip Lace Dress ($39.99)
Floral Print Ruffle 2pc Bikini ($16.99/piece)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails