Monday, February 23, 2009

Fragments: MADERS n' FIDDLER


Today is my maders' birthday...this is a picture daddy sent of how mami looks at age 55, TODAY! Look at her pose and her smile...she's so LOVELY ;)

I've always thought, and each day confirm even more, how maders and I are the same person 30 years apart.

Like her, I am super emotional, affectionate, touchy, don't get jokes right away, go straight to the sale section at each and every store, give so many details when telling a story, among other things. However, I am not a social butterfly like her and I did not get her culinary skills :S I HAD to get some things from daddy! ;) Hold on, but daddy is a great cook :S Hmmmm...

On another note, I haven't told you guys that this week I am playing at a musical. We are doing FIDDLER ON THE ROOF and I am so excited to be a part of this project! I LOVE the music; I love the matter in question, TRADITION; I am loving the under-the-stage experience; and I'm excited to connect with my colleagues in a different setting. I have met wonderful people, and even got hurt by one of them already (my toe has been injured!) JAJAJA!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails