Friday, February 27, 2009

Fragment: TRAGEDY


Tragedy has touched upon my family on this dominican festive week. Now, all the little signals come together to try to make some sense out of something so surreal.

(Above: Tio Augusto and me; this picture he had in an album titled MEMORIES in his Windows Live profile, my cousin showed it to me :( )

"You were looking so handsome, young, happy and healthy lately! Just can't believe you're gone...You will be missed...terribly...Pushy reminded me of something so wonderful the other day...you gave me my NAME :) CIÓN TIO"

Ok, my stomach keeps hurting...

We were not created for dying in the 'original plan'. That's why 2009 years later of people dying, we still can't grasp it, still can't accept it, still can't understand it...

Lord, please have mercy...

NOTE: http://www.app.com/article/20090226/NEWS01/902260490/1004/NEWS01

1 comment:

Eli said...

neny no te imaginas lo triste que me siento por ustedes, yo entiendo perfectamente lo que estan viviendo,perdi a unos de mis tios mas queridos 2 years ago y todavia no nos hemos recuperado de esa perdida, sobretodo cuando se trata de gente joven y llena de vida que uno no espera se van a ir...Como decias la muerte no era parte del plan original...se que Nuestro Padre les dara fortaleza para seguir adelante...

Related Posts with Thumbnails