Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fragment: SHOPPING

Have you ever went into a store and felt the URGE to buy EVERYTHING?!!?!?!?

It had been a couple of months since I went shopping. I could not even drive past Acropolis Mall, just so I didn't feel tempted to go in...why? Because for the first time in my life, I am supporting myself, and it is a learning process, I haven't felt ready to deny my urges. I can not spend money pointlessly anymore, I actually have bills to pay, YAY...well, I still satisfy a couple of my desires, if not too pricey, like wine and a movie, a nice restaurant maybe? ;)

Therefore, there are stores that I can't even drive by at this point. There are those stores that you can not come out empty handed, YOU JUST CAN'T!

These are those stores for me: ZARA
URBAN OUTFITTERS
H&M
ANTHROPOLOGIE
TARGET

This past weekend, my friend Yamel asked me to accompany her to Acropolis Mall. She had to redeem a gift certificate she got from ZARA...........................oh man! You know what that means! I was going to say no but...it had been a while, so WHY NOT?

UFF, I found the answer why not...I wanted to buy everything! Especially in the TRF brand section. Fortunately, I hadn't gotten paid yet, so I literally had NO $$...but guess what? I got paid...so I might just take a tiny trip to Zara today :-/ oopsie!

1 comment:

Anya Del Toro said...

jajajaj!!! I love it!!! It reminds me of our visists to Westchester Mall, back when we where @ Manhattanville... remember?? My stores are Bebe and Arden B... ohh and of course Cache!! jajaja!
A toast for the good old times!

Related Posts with Thumbnails