Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Whichgoose@Etsy"



I've bought yet another BELLA!

I think that at this point WHICHGOOSE has become a fragment of my life...I mean, I first found out about her back in April, and ever since, I've been hooked to her shop, her creations and her blog! Her art has served as a wonderful source of distraction and entertainment in my lonely days (which are every day). I utterly enjoy browsing through her shop!

And so far, I have bought from her my wedding crown BELLA, my flower girl's crown DREAM...and my most recent acquisition, my maid of honor's head band, another BELLA.
I was obliged to buy this BELLA...it just looked so much like these enchanting cones that I found at a christmas SALE that my sister recommended I check out.

These are the cones...

I was drawn to these cones as soon as I spotted them in the store! They reminded me somewhat of the DREAM crown, so I bought them, not even sure of what their use would be (bridesmaids will carry instead of lanterns?). And then, I saw the BELLA headband at Whichgoose's shop, and it was like seeing the cones in the form of a crown!! I have got to have this BELLA!!!

The cones even have the star anises that the BELLA headband and the DREAM crown have! *sigh*....so perfect.....

Now, I feel that my whole boho-hippie-beach wedding theme is kind of taking a twist...whimsical-ethereal-enchanting might be the new words describing the wedding...even a bit woodsy ;)

1 comment:

Angie González said...

Sisterrrrr!!! You didn´t tell me you bought me a "coronita" or headband (whatever!) OMG...you´re crazy, girl!!! Te lo dije que vas a seguir comprándolas hasta que finalmente llegue el día de la boda....y mijaaaa, don´t show everything...you´re not going to leave any surprise for the wedding day. Love u.

Related Posts with Thumbnails