Sunday, October 19, 2008

"Mamma Mia!"

I saw the movie Mamma Mia! last night with my sister and I must say, I have seen my dream wedding materialized (especially with my whole wedding theme shifting).

...an outdoor terrace, with a magnificent view; long tables with white cloth and embroidered details; bright, mismatched glasses; spring flowers in colorful, mismatched vases; jelly jars as candle holders, with a wired string of butterflies wrapped around them, set as centerpieces and hanging from the terrace ceiling...so enchanting... so relaxed, so familiar, so simple, so pretty and colorful!

It's like bohemian and whimsy put together...isn't that exactly what I want?!

note: Look at the bridesmaids dresses, so flowy and simple...and the bouquet: wild greenery...love it, love it, love it! Also, the crowns and hair accessories reminded me so much of Whichgoose (see how hooked I am?). After watching this movie, I love my Bella crown and my wedding dress even more!

The elements on the tables looked something like this...



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails