Thursday, May 7, 2009

"BACK!"

Before anything, I should apologize for this LONG silence. Not only because by faith I know some people bump into my FRAGMENTS and read some, but more so because some faithful fans have come up to me asking for more! So, for all of you, here I am...BACK!

I am back from Spain; back in the comfort of my sweet home; back to my yoga class (mmm!); back to my SO-ME bedroom; back to this lovely, tropical weather; back to appreciating rainy days because they're so scarce; back to singing at church; back to my LOLOS (niece + nephew); back to my sister's awsome cooking; back to my brother-in-law's enjoyable and wittiful comments; back to working with babies (which after 1 1/2 yrs. I still feel like a beginner, TOUGH!); back to renting movies and wine almost every day; back to my clarinets and do-RE-MI-fa-sol-la-SI-do (awww); back to the symphony orchestra (???); back to my world of buttons (ABOTONADA); back to my chiquette Lau (a wonderful girlfriend); back to my laptop and blogging; back to the smell of Perla Negra coffee waking up my senses each morning; back to the little routines I've invented to conform my fantastic life :)

Yes, I am BACK! And hope for many more fragments to share...

5 comments:

gilberto said...

Thanks God, you're back!!! I love this blog. Everyday I was looking for it; I really missed it. Maybe is because you are so natural, so you, and write so realistic about everything, that for me this is like a "reality show". I am really glad you are back, and back loving your real actual life. I like this (borrowed from Farah, Face book).
So, welcome and keep on.

Nenygq said...

Father! Your comment made me so happy! I'm so excited that you read and LOVE my blog and look forward to finding more ;) It is an honor to know that YOU READ ME :) I love uuuuuuuuuuuuu...

Alex G. said...

OMG, finally... I had given up on you sisterrrr... Jeesh!!! HAhahaha... I love you too much sister, and I miss you terribly! But anywho, don't leave us hanging dry like that for such a long time... I almost forgot that The Neny Fragments existed. I looked for a new fragment every day hoping to see signs of life (of your life) but did not see any for quite a long time. Welcome back ABOTONADA you were trully missed! Love ya sis!

Nenygq said...

Thank u brother!! It makes me so happy that you guys enjoy reading me!! YEYYY! Lov eu and miss u terribly too ;) Muuuuah!

Eli said...

Gracias a Dios volviste! Estoy de acuerdo con Don Gil y el loko, como nos dejas tanto tiempo?? Gracias por seguir compartiendo con todos nosotros...Love u...

Related Posts with Thumbnails