Friday, November 14, 2008

Fragment: THE Birth DAY!

I don't know why, but for some reason, I've been hesitating to write about my birthday. It's been 6 days already, and I hadn't felt the need or the desire to write about it. The weird thing is that I had such a beautiful day, and at night time, I got EXACTLY what I'd wanted! So why wouldn't I want to share with you guys how my birth DAY went? Now that I think about it, I might have the answer...but that must be kept ;)

Well, in sum, my niece and nephew woke me up at 7:30 am, calling to sing "Happy B-day"! What a wonderful way to start the day :) Then, my sister asked me to get ready so we could go have breakfast! Yes! Had she read my blog? That was exactly what I'd wanted first thing that day: have breakfast at a nice cafe. WISH GRANTED! My sister, my lolos (niece+nephew) and I went to PANAVI; a cute little cafe with country charm and city glamour ;) There were baskets full of different kinds of breads, and the sound of the coffee machines blended in with the chattering of the privilegded guests. So, between the freshly baked bread and the brewing coffee, you could imagine the smell in this place was to die for! We had a wonderful breakfast!

My aunt called me while having breakfast, and I told her we'd go visit her and grandma. We spent a nice couple of hours talking and just spending family time.

At one point, my cousin arrived with a cake, so I got to sing "HAPPY B-DAY" and even blow a candle! I didn't think I'd get to do that this year :) I didn't make a wish, though :-/ My mind went totally blank before blowing the candle...Is that bad?

We left my aunt's house to go have lunch at the mall. Then, sister dropped me and my lolos off at my house. We watched ANNIE! What a great little girl :)

My good friend Smaydin picked me up at 8pm, and we headed towards my "planned" part of the day ;) I looked exactly how I'd wanted to look: a sweet short dress, tall boho sandals, butterfly headband, and a faux-pearl necklace wrapped around as a bracelet for some whimsy ;) I asked Smaydin to also wear a short dress and a headband, and she did! I love her! I gave her a wristlet made out of tulle topped with a white feather butterfly.


We had an exquisite meal, a wonderful bottle of french wine and non-stop CONVERSATION
! It was such a girly moment...just what I needed :)

The restaurant closed at 12am, and we still hadn't stopped talking and laughing! So, Smaydin suggested we get more wine...GOOD IDEA! We got another bottle of wine, 2 plastic wine cups, sat at a park and talked 'til there was no more!

It was a fun, relaxing and interesing day, as my brother had wished for me ;)

1 comment:

Yagua Team said...

looks life fun! felicidades! from the yagua team

Related Posts with Thumbnails