Monday, November 3, 2008

"Kiss, kiss, kiss"



I was watching "The Notebook" the other day (for like the 100th time) and the kiss scene in the rain is just, so.....ohhhhhhhhhhh AMAZING! I got goosepumps all over again! And looking for the trailer, I came across the MTV awards that got them the BEST KISS AWARD! So well earned, Ryan and Rachel!

So, this reminded me of a great poem I heard back in college a couple of years ago (yes! YEARS!). Another amazing thing worth sharing...ENJOY! or INDULGE ;)

THAT KISS (RATED R jeje)

I want a kiss...

I want a deep in the throat,
make me wanna holler, make out kiss.
Tongue rolling,
gliding across my lips, your teeth,
tongue kiss.
I want a kiss that slips from my fingers like
dripping juicy mango tropical kiss.
Not just a French kiss,
I want a Puerto Rican (Dominican) liberate my mind kiss,
make me wanna stay at home makin' babies, kiss.
A humid, soaked in sweat,
while the sounds of waves
crash on the shore
making us misty kiss.

I want that, sweating on a hot tar roof
in the summertime, kiss.
A forbidden kiss dealt on the top landing of
a fifth floor walk up,
slipping ice between our mouths.
I want a kiss that sucks on my lips,
has me pulling you by the waist,
by your belt loops,
got you grabbing on the back of my neck
to get more of my tongue, sucking kiss.
A run my fingers through your hair,
blow in your ear,
old school, slow jam kiss.
A barely touch your lips with mine
make me beg for it kiss,
a slickety slick make my panties drip for it kiss.

I want a kiss...
that keeps me all night writing
about a kiss,
makes me touch myself when
you ain't around,
that kiss that smells of leather,
of ssssteam like ssssound.
Wasabi jeaulous,
that kiss makes the top of my
head blow,
lifts the hair on the back of my
neck real slow,
fingers cringe,
butt cheecks squeeze,
that kiss yanks the cord on the brain screamin'
"Move out the way 'cuz I'm coming through."
That kiss stops me in the street when I think
about you.

Forget about PMS,
that kiss keeps me ovulating all month long,
floods my heart with light,
ignites my spirit with flame,
feeds my cinderella fantasy.
Yes,
I want the kiss that makes the lips between my
thighs grow wings
and fly into the rays of you, son
of a mother
who bore you from such a kiss
dealt in butterfly fight.

Any offers?

-SANDRA GARCIA RIVERA
(Miss you Pushy!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails