Friday, November 7, 2008

NOTE: coffee ring

Good day, readers! So, I got excited AND freaked out when I saw that the coffee ring on etsy was sold almost immediately after my posting. DID ONE OF MY READERS BUY ME A B-DAY GIFT?! (excitement) or DID A STRANGER COINCIDENTALLY BUY IT EXACTLY WHEN I WAS WRITING THAT POSTING?! (freaked out).

It's such a cool ring! I'm totally fascinated! Now, I don't know what to do...I'd like to buy it for myself, if nobody else does ;) but how would I know if it was a reader or a stranger that bought it? Anyways, for my tranquility, I logged on to the shop again today, and the seller, "alwaysamy", has listed another ring just like it! Here's the new link: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=16932528

I love her shop! It's so inspiring for me, especially now that I've been button shopping (so many cool ones!) and thinking about ideas to make my own creations ;) While browsing at her SOLD ITEMS, I saw that she has sold several of the coffee rings, which means that there are much more! So, I'm not as freaked out anymore...if nobody bought it or buys it for me, I'll get it myself ;) Many people have bought it, see how cool this ring is?!

Well, HAPPY PRE-BORN DAY FOR ME!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Love your blog and your creativity, I´m moving to Sto.Dgo in a couple of years or so, and you should really list all the good "art" shops there so I know where to go!!! //Jeanie

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email - don't forget to llok up some art-shops =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails