Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fragment: CLUTTER-MINDED


My mind is cluttered at the moment. When this happens, I get stuck. It's like, I CAN'T MOVE...I can't DO anything.

At least for now, Etsy is keeping me sane...how sad is that :-/ ? I feel like buying EVERYTHING! It's like, when you feel you don't have control about all the stuff in you life and in your mind, shopping gives you a feeling of power; a decision that brings instant satisfaction, a result that you can immediately see and appreciate...YOU HAVE THE POWER! You see it, you want it, you have the money, you decide to get it, you buy it, you receive it in your hands, and there, it's YOURS. It's yours because you knew exactly what to do, you did it, and it worked out instantly...you got what you wanted!

How pathetic. If only everything else worked out this way.

I feel dark...and it's kind of scary, because I hadn't felt like this in a while. I hope it's just......................what the heck? IT'S ME...CLUTTER-MINDED ME.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails