Monday, December 22, 2008

Fragment: CRAFTING


I've been crafting a lot these days and enjoying every minute of it. But I'd also like to sell, and I feel I'm so bad at it!! I mean, I can't complain; I've already sold a couple of bracelets....but I'm not sure I have the guts to go up to people and show them my stuff, it sort of happened last night :-/ This is why I like it the 'etsy' way...can't wait to be able to have my shop set up and working!

How is it that people do it?! It has to be a natural gift/talent! or maybe a quality that I can (and will have to): LEARN.

But of course, I am super loving all the little trinkets that go with getting my own little 'business' going...love the name ABOTONADA, the whole concept of my shop, making the bracelets, thinking about color combinations and names, love blogging at http://abotonada.blogspot.com/, love the motto of my shop "What's in or out is less important than what's YOU: your passions, your personal style." -Entre Nous, Ollivier

Something that is really cool is that other people are being inspired with my doings like I have been inspired by others before! People have left wonderful comments here and on facebook about my blog and about ABOTONADA, and it gives me a tingly feeling that confirms that I am doing things that I'm meant to be doing ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails