Saturday, December 27, 2008

"FRAGMENTED moments..."


This week has been so full of stuff! With Christmas in the way, family time, making ABOTONADA creations and concerts, I've kept myself rather busy (rare?)...
Yesterday, in particular, was such a special day. Remember the coffee ring I posted days before my birthday (a gift that I wished someone bought for me)???? I was sort of disappointed when I found out the ring was sold and that my b-day came and no one gave it to me...Well, guess what?!?!?!
Yesterday, my dear sister placed this fabulous ring on my finger!!!!! She's AMAZING!! What a surprise!! She'd ordered it as soon as she read my blog but had to wait until my dad brought it to DR to give it to me! I screamed like a crazy girl when I opened my so unexpected gift!! Thank you sisterrrrrrrrrrrr! You're the WOMAN! I'm sooo HAPPY :)

Yesterday was also my mom's and dad's 33rd wedding anniversary! WOW! What a special day! Celebrating their marriage, their years together and hello?!? THE MERE REASON OF MY EXISTENCE! Isn't that crazy enough to celebrate?! We had breakfast all together at the little coffee shop we went for my b-day, then spent the day pretty much together. Back at home, I showed dad photos of their honeymoon back in 1975! They were so young and HOT! INCREDIBLE ;) I know it was fun for him to look at those "antique" times :) I love those photos, they are my treasure...I found them along with love letters from dad to mom in a box about 4 motnhs ago and have been keeping in the closet since...I have got to find an AWSOME way to save them. At night time, we helped mom get dressed because they were going out for a fancy dinner, uuuuuu! Look at us having fun!

X-mas dinner was NICE :) (we do this the night of the 24th and it's called NOCHE BUENA) We had a 'banging' dinner at my house: typical roasted pork and "pasteles en hoja" (green plantain filled with beef and wrapped in plantain leaves)...with not so typical side dishes, which was great! And best of all, WINE, yes ;)

On the 25th, X-mas day, we all had breakfast at my sister's house and found gifts under the tree, YEY! Didn't think I'd find anything, but to my surprise I got 2 gifts! Oh, and the ladies were dressed very much in the x-mas spirit :)

Later on that day, we had so much fun with a GUITAR HERO jam session!

See? I had so much to share!! A couple of FRAGMENTED TIMES : P

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails