Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fragment: LANTERNS


It's a beautiful, sunny, breezy saturday...

And I feel like writing about one of the things I love most, one of those little things in life that captivate me: LANTERNS.

They come in all sizes and shapes...some have unique designs, others are rather plain...some are colorful, others just have a wrought iron look...there are paper lanterns, wooden lanterns, metal lanterns, crystal lanterns...and the oriental ones are so impressively pretty! There are so many to choose from! Nevertheless, they all have ONE function: to hold a candle...and make any patio, centerpiece, or nightstand feel utterly magical!

You want to see a HUGE smile on my face? Give me a LANTERN ;)

This is my tiny collection (including the two in the photo above)...literally TINY! I'd love to buy many more, but lanterns tend to be pricey, so I've conformed with buying unexpensive small ones. They look so adorable, though :) Love them, love them, love them!



"Lord, let Your word guide my heart like a LANTERN in the dark..."

1 comment:

Angie González said...

Hey, you didn't show the smallest one you got, perhaps the first one you ever got: the one that I gave you once and now is all rusty. I hope you put that one too and say that maybe you are fascinated with laterns 'cause your sister was first, eh?????

Related Posts with Thumbnails