Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Fragment: CLARINET

Today...I feel love for him.

I feel like looking for images that will inspire more positive thoughts of him.

You see, we have this LOVE-HATE relationship. He has shown me the best AND the worst feelings, situations, and emotions of the whole of me.

He has taken me places; has introduced me to some of the greatest people in my life; he has given me the unconventional lifestyle I'd always desired; has brought me love.

He incites goose-pumps when emotions take over me; makes me lose track of time; he speaks of me like nothing else in my life ever does; he's with me all the time, anytime...always.

But...he has also shown me tears, frustration, pain, maddening moments and quite a few embarrassing situations.

Nevertheless--as my friends usually point out--as much as I whine and complain, I MUST acknowledge that if it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be ME today. He is the biggest part of me...and there's much love for him in my heart. I've often felt lost, not sure of where to go or what to do with him. But I don't seem to be able to let go off him!

MY CLARINET :) he reminds me of ME...in all it's complexity...soothing sounds can be made. Tough and soft, moody and gentle; all at the same time. Me.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails