Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fragment: FRAGMENTS


Sometimes I forget how UNIQUE the fragments of my life are, and I underestimate them. Not taking into account how PARTICULARLY MINE all my fragments are.

Yesterday, for some reason, I began reading back on this blog...and back...and back....until I reached "My 1st!" or DAY ONE. What a journey it was...what a journey it has been!

I went through so many emotions as I relived some memories; becoming aware of things I've learned, and how at certain points, I had no idea of how things would turn out.

It'll be 3 years soon of sharing my fragments in this space, and I this thought came to my mind. Maybe I should do something special! *wink wink* It would basically be for myself, though; but if anyone is interested in a copy, I can make YOU one, too :p

I will make me a BOOK of my fragments. UUUYYY! A little short term goal for me, YEY! It'll be a little gift I will make for myself; a gift with SO much meaning. A book holding my thoughts, my feelings, my happenings from 2007 through 2010. UUUFFFF! Yeah, definitely a MUST-READ-FROM-TIME-TO-TIME for me!

It has been a pleasure writing about my fragments these past three years. For those who read me (whoever you are, thank you!). As of this crazy heart of mine, I am grateful to have found a place where I can go to and escape...THE NENY FRAGMENTS has become a little home; a refuge for my thoughts.

I am really looking forward to more years of writing! It will be so interesting to see the fragments that are added...and the fragments that will leave.

My story is UNIQUE. I am learning to appreciate and love my life, completely :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails