Sunday, September 7, 2008

"Finally..."



FINALLY.

What a journey we've had! I might even consider the name JOURNEY if we have a daughter. I met a girl once whose name was Journey, and I was so bewildered that someone had such a name! So unique; it must've held an awesome story behind it.......so I like this idea ;)

Anyways, this Fergie song "Finally" came up in the radio while I was driving to work a couple of months ago, and it's -once again- one of those things, one of those moments where connection instantly happens. As I heard her sing, my heart started to skip beats in disbelief. How could someone have read my heart and my thoughts, and written my story? The story of Pushy and me was coming out of the radio speakers that day.

FINALLY.

The story of my dream coming true, so unexpectedly, one spring day; the bumpy ride that follows when the realities of life come crashing in, and all the baggage of selfishness, insecurities, complexes and uncertainties kick in; and after the growing-up pains give way to the wonderful results of experience and maturity, we are free to appreciate what we have, who we are and the beautiful person that is still next to you, because love is pure...and it waits...

"4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8Love never fails." 1 Cor 13

I waited for you long, Pushy...and, when we were FINALLY together, you waited for me so patiently. Now that my super dark period has passed, we are free to LOVE each other, "FINALLY".

I can't wait to live my life with you. I can not conceive living any circumstance without you. Te amo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Neny, tantas cosas que decirte!! me encanta como escribes, comunicas algo desde lo mas profundo de tu ser...me hiciste llorar con esto y el video, wordless...Les deseo lo mejor, ustedes 2 tienen algo muy especial, que me da esperanza de volver a creer....Y a mi tambien me encanta esta cancion de Fergie!! jejeje! Te deseo lo mejor y que bueno que salieras....Love U...

Related Posts with Thumbnails