Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fragment: WEDDING PLANNING!


I was supposed to visit Pushy in California but one day he called and said: "Let's not do this anymore, we've lost precious time of being together, I love u and I want to spend the rest of my life with u...but I want this forever to start already! Let's make some plans....I will need u to change ur ticket to NJ so we can talk to ur parents....would u do that for me?" WHAT!??!?!?!? In 2 secs, I had my ticket changed! And just like that, the rest of our lives has begun....

"O, how this spring of love resembleth

The uncertain glory of an April day;

Which now shows all the beauty of the sun, 

And by and by a cloud takes all away
."
-Shakespeare

Spring day. Barefoot on the sand. Sunset at the beach. Sitting on rugs and pillows. Incense and lanterns. Lots of colors and patterns. Nothing too flowery, more like greenery, vines and twigs. Drums, harp, acoustic guitar. Love poems around a bonfire. Hippie headbands! Long-flowy dresses for girls. Comfortable, light clothes for guys. Dancing 'perico ripiao' (merengue) and Bob Marley all together on the sand. A family and friends FEAST! And Pushy and Mushy promise their future................

Some pictures that have served as inspiration...



For my BOHO bridesmaids ;)


LOVE IT!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails