Monday, September 8, 2008

"paOpaO fragments me"

I visited paOpaO's blog and found so much that I could connect to! Absolutely LOVE this feeling ;) I pasted here some excerpts from her blog. Read on, and with the stories you've already read about me, you can probably make the CONNECTIONS...

surreal
its surreal,
all of this:
this moment,
this call,
this day,
this dream come true..

its all so surreal
to share this with u
to watch words come to life
to finally have what you wanted!
una cancion...
no te ha pasado que en el momento mas extraño y menos esperado la vida te regala una cancion?
te dedica las letras con una melodia que curiosamente te identifica?
tomando una cancion antes escuchada pero que ahora se vuelve tuya?
que curioso no?
sideways...
troubled by walking forward, of moving on
i stopped myself...
cant i just stop and walk sideways for a while?
take a little time off and enjoy the scenery
can i swing sideways to... what's not necesarrily right?
and learn from my mistakes
can't i make an adventure up and close my eyes?
just for a while
troubled by walking forward, of moving on
i stopped myself,
took a break for a while
i'm swinging sideways...
la espera...
Estar preparado es importante,
saber esperar lo es aún más,
pero aprovechar el momento adecuado
es la clave de la vida.
forever young..
In some ways we grow up; we have families... we get married, divorced... but for the most part we still have the same problems that we did when we were fifteen. No matter how much we grow taller, grow older, we are still forever stumbling... forever wondering, forever... young.
I've drawn inspiration from her blog many times...it's a delight to read her and browse through her fabulous, artistic photos! paolamarie.blogspot.com

This is paOpaO...

1 comment:

paOpao said...

awww! =) gracias! y recuerda que la inspiración existe, pero tiene que encontrarte trabajando. so keep it up ta muy chulito el blog=p

Related Posts with Thumbnails