Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fragment: PUSHY


So, this is Pushy...the man who I'm about to spend the rest of my life with!!

Does not sound scary at all. I always thought it would be, but it actually feels comforting. I feel intrigued; eager to live life with him, with all its wonders and all its sh**.

He's 32, such a positive soul, cute-bunny smile, flirty personality, addicted to flavors and spices, in love with nature, adores walking (which has caused conflicts between us), abnormally enjoys studying :), a fabulous cook (mmm, lucky me!), a dreamer (La Vida es SueƱo), so devoted when he loves (something or someone), simple...natural...so reachable, when I always thought of him as an impossible DREAM! *(more on this in another "fragment")*

Te amo chulo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails