Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"BELLA and DREAM"


I woke up so early today...it's such a cool morning, and for Dominican Republic that's quite amazing. I had my very hot coffee, mmm, and my tasty wholegrain bun. And...I couldn't help it...I had one more hour until I'd shower to go to work, so I logged onto ETSY...and yes! I've done it once again...yet another PURCHASE!!!!

I am so, super, extremely EXCITED! I have bought BELLA and DREAM from WHICHGOOSE for the wedding...Not only are they beautiful, whimsical and ethereal, but they hold meaning to the MushyPushy legend ;) Bella, which is the crown I'll be wearing, carries one of the names that Pushy calls me most. And Dream, which will be the crown for my niece, the little bridesmaid, carries such a significant word for our relationship...you all know it's all around a dream! And it is from the DREAM crown listing that I took the excerpt from Shakespeare's play included in my previous posting (WEDDING PLANNING fragment)...ohhhh, they were so meant for me! Asi lo siento ;)

P.S. Pushy, do not log on to etsy to see these things ;) you are the ONLY one that needs to be fully surprised ;) ...LOVE.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails