Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fragment: FRENCH


I am so excited this morning...I even have butterflies in my stomach :) It's just been a while since I studied something, since I had homework, since I had to meet a schedule for something other than work, since I had to learn and memorize stuff...and for all these "since's", I finally went to a school and signed up for french lessons, YAY!

I've been wanting to learn french ever since I went to Denmark in August 2004, and met my wonderful french-speaking friends Emilie, Sandra and Marie Claudine (miss you girls!). I'd always found Italy a dreamy place, with dreamy guys and a dreamy language, so I took Italian lessons in college, learned quite a bit, fell in love with a very handsome italian guy, and after a failed intent to travel to Florence (got VISA denied, was SO mad!) all that interest went away. So, after meeting the french-belgian trio, I forgot about Italy, and started being interested in FRENCH!

I've wasted lots of time though the past couple of years...had been so focused on how lost I was that I was losing time and not investing in ways to find myself. But the waves have calmed...things are clearer now...my sun is rising...and the hunger for things is back! And I am taking ACTION! So, among other things that I will probably share later on, today one of those ACTIONS begins...and I am excited and nervous...how ALIVE do I feel?!?!

AU REVOIR ;)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails